Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Digi Layouts

Just a quick post today as we are getting ready for Grayson's 4th birthday party! We have to get some cleaning, recycling and shopping done so I better get going!

I just wanted to share two new digi layouts I finished up using a new kit from CM - Best Buds and Blush Blooms ( 2 in 1!!!) It's a great kit because there is a whole set of papers, embellishments, titles, overlays and alphas EACH for boys AND girls!

Here is the layout I did with the Best Buds content using the sketch of the week over at Sisterhood Of Scrap:


And here is one using the Blush Blooms content for a layout with my mom and Sammy:



One thing I love about digital scrapbooking is the ease of which I can share them with family and friends...once I finish the layout I can post it on my blog or in my Flickr gallery, email it to someone or print it out to place in an album or frame. So many quick options!

If you are in the Calgary area and want to find out a little more about getting started with digital scrapbooking, I am holding a FREE Introduction to Digital Scrapbooking Workshop on Thursday February 26. You can see details and register here. Hope you can make it!

Off to get ready for the party...will post some pics afterwards! Have a great weekend!

Happy Scrapping!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts, Noreen! I did apirate b-day party for my youngest son one year. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete