Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Page Plan #1

Here we are - drum roll please! The first Page Plan for the blog!

This will be a regular feature on SMS...watch for new plans each week! (FYI...I have posted many Page Plans on my website in the past 8 months, so I will move them over to the blog bit by bit.)

For today, here is a great plan that uses four 3 x 3 square photos, as well as a wrap-around title and a journaling tag or spot.



I would love to see your version of this layout if you try it out. Send me a pic or a link!

Happy Scrapping!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Noreen. I'll try and use it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I received my prize from you. Take a look at what I made :-)
    http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2009/03/layouts-from-this-past-week.html

    ReplyDelete