Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's Fun to you?

Stacy Julian asked us to think about our definition of FUN this week...what does FUN mean to you? I haven't come up with my definition yet, but I am mulling it over! I decided I would try to think of at least one FUN thing each day for the rest of July. And I will try to post them for YOUR consideration as well! Hopefully it will inspire us all to have a great, FUN summer!

First up, a no-brainer...SCRAPBOOKING! It is such a fun hobby, but if you are finding yourself booged down with guilt or overburdened by the time factor, challenge yourself to set a timer for 30 minutes, grab some product you never use and like NIKE...JUST DO IT! Send me your page so I can post them as FAST AND FUN layouts!

Here's a FUN layout based on a Stacy Julian challenge:


Goggle Man, by Noreen Smith. 8x5 x 11 layout. Creative Memories paper, Sharpie pen.

Bonus FUN idea for today: USE FUN COLORS...visit http://kuler.adobe.com/ and try out some new fun color combinations. I made some using MY favorite fun, bright colors...
search "noreensmith" to see them. And why not wear a fun, bright color yourself!

Happy Scrapping!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Loved this in the gallery and here again :)

    Monica (BPS Classmate)

    ReplyDelete