Thursday, December 4, 2008

Help me pick!

I finished up creating this year's photocard...actually I created 6 of them! You see, several people have asked me if I would design photocards for them for various occasions, so I thought I would create a little side business! I will put the info and some samples for Christmas Photocards up on my website later today, and then will add birthday, wedding, thank you, birth announcements and other styles in the future.

But I would love a little feedback...which of these 6 designs do you like best? I have to choose one for our photocards for this year...I am leaning towards number 6 myself!

All the cards were created using Storybook Creator Plus program by Creative Memories. See info below each photocard for details of digital kits used.

Shabby Princess Holiday Magic Kit



Shabby Princess Holiday Magic Kit

Shabby Princess Holiday Magic Kit


Epson Christmas Project/Digital Kit
Summer Driggs Giving Kit

Summer Driggs Giving Kit
Now, my next goal its to learn how to create my own digital papers and embellishments. Any suggestions on courses to look at?
Happy Scrapping!
Noreen


No comments:

Post a Comment