Sunday, June 7, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

How do you like the new blog design? I love the funky bird! I think I like playing with the blog design as much as I like blogging itself. I spent some time surfing to find a new design and came across Simply Fabulous Blogs (which ARE simply fabulous!) and downloaded this baby. If you want to update your blog here are 5 great sites with cute, FREE blogger templates.

Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
LeeLou Blogs
Cutest Blog on the Block
Delightful Dots
Birdie Blogs (The little birdie in these blogs is a cutie too)

Have fun!

In addition to playing with the blog I played with the all new Sharing Memories Scrapbooking website. I really like the new design (which I did all by myself thank-you-very-much!) and although I still have a few things to fix and tweak, it is pretty much ready to go. I am planning for a big "grand opening" for the beginning of July, but do drop by and tell me what you think.

I plan on posting regular scrapbooking features, articles and layouts on that site and will leave this site for my personal and family stuf. I love keeping this blog because as I look back on it, it becomes like a diary or journal - priceless.

In other news...it's Menu Plan Monday!



What an easy week! I only have to really "cook" a couple of nights and I have most of the ingredients in the house so it will be a quick trip to the grocery store as well.

Sunday: BBQ Steaks with baked potatoes, asparagus and salad. (Since Shane had a conference meeting, we didn't have the steaks as planned last week for Saturday night, so this was ready to go on Sunday)

Monday: Texas Two-Step Chicken with rice

Tuesday: Meatloaf with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursdays: Soccer night = Pasta night! Meat tortellini (frozen) with 4 cheese sauce (bottled) with veggies & dip

Friday: Pizza & Caesar salad. (And a little red wine for the grown-ups)

Saturday: EATING OUT! YAY!


Don't forget to visit orgjunkie to see all the inspiring menu plans others have posted. I have found many a good recipe out of that list!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog and the website! Great work! The site is so professional looking too.

    ReplyDelete