Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Updates

I haven't been around this blog much have I?! I have been spending most of my computer time over at Sharing Memories, blogging pretty much every weekday about some sort of scrappy inspiration! We have had a busy couple of weeks around here - Sam's birthday party and Father's Day celebrations, soccer wrap up and various fun activities like playdates with our friends, visits to the Zoo and Calaway Park. Most days we are outside and weekends have been spent ouside doing yard work and finishing off the landscaping projects begun last year (planting, putting the slats in the fence etc.) We are heading off for a family reunion in a couple of days so the meal plan this week consists of eating all the leftovers from the fridge and BBQing whatever is in the freezer! I'll get back into my menu plans once we are back from holidays.

I am taking another inspiring online class at BPS called "The Challenge of ME" with the wonderful Lisa Day. I haven't been able to keep up with one-layout-a-day, but I am creating LO's about myself, which is new and different and challenging in a whole new way. I am enjoying it and looking forward to having a bit more time to devote to it for the rest of the month.

To my Canandian friends - Happy Canada Day on Wednesday and to my American friends - Happy Fourth of July on, well, the fourth!!!

Happy Scrapping!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment