Monday, November 9, 2009

Lists and Plans

'Tis the season for making lists it seems! I spent the morning making a bunch of lists - To-Do's for this Saturday's Crop, the beginnings of the Christmas gift and card lists, ongoing renovation plans and of course the weekly menu plan and grocery list.




Monday: Maple Soy Salmon with rice and veggies not couscous and asparagus as stated in the linked recipe

Tuesday: Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Green Salad and Buns.

Wednesday: Skillet Pasta (not homemmade this time - Hamburger Helper Lasagna I am afraid!), green salad and garlic bread

Thursday: Leftovers...we always have to clean out the fridge by this point in the week!

Friday: Homemade Chicken Strips (cut chicken breast into strips and coat with extra Crispy Shake and Bake. Bake according to direction on package.) Oven Fries, Raw Veggies and Dip

Saturday: I switched Pizza Night from Friday to Saturday this week as I will be out all day at our Calgary Crops Scrapbooking Crop. Putting a pizza in the oven is the easiest thing to get Shane to make! I'll add a salad and have a big glass of wine when I get home!

Sunday: We are going to have dinner at my brother (and hopefully soon to be sister!) in laws place to celebrate Maja's birthday! Yay! A birthday celebration AND no cooking for me!

As always, check http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for hundreds of menu plans!

OK...back to my list making!

No comments:

Post a Comment