Thursday, November 19, 2009

This and That

Wow...things are really getting busy around here. So busy that I completely forgot about making a menu plan this week! Oh well, I have been winging it, but it sure does take up more energy when you have to figure out what you are going to make for supper each day. It has reinforced why I love staying organized with a menu plan. Back at next week for sure!

Had a great weekend...Friday was the blog hop over at Adornit (if you missed it you can still visit all the blogs involved, just start here!) What a blast it was! (I have to say it makes you feel pretty good when you get some lovin' in the form of comments!) And Saturday was a fabulous day of scrapping, fun and friendship at our first Calgary Crops All-Day Crop! We are so looking forward to more crops in the New Year.

Now I am turning my attention to Christmas preparations. I have pretty much all my shopping done, which is great, so now I am planning for some fun family activities and traditions - working on getting my December Daily album and Advent Calendar ready for December 1st; getting family clothing ready for holdiay photos and events; pre-baking some cookies; sorting through (and giving away!) decorations etc. We also got our Elf on the Shelf the other day: Grayson was mesmerized! I will post photos of all soon enough!

But I am really excited about prepping for this fun event:



I have been working hard getting Christmas items ready for the store and some upcoming craft fairs, so I am going to showcase the items with some fun and easy projects! A new idea/project will be posted everyday starting December 1st. And we'll also have prizes! To make sure you don't miss out and sign up to receive the RSS feed from the site! (It's easy...just click on the Subscribe/Follow button on the bottom of any blog post and enter your email address. You can also follow in Google by adding the URL www.sharingmemoriesscrapbooking.com/blog to your account)

It's gonna be lots of fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment