Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Cards

Just a couple of quick shares today...

Since I featured some tip and tricks for keeping your cardmaking simple over at Sharing Memories Scrapbooking today, I thought I would share a few places around the web that inspire me for card making!

Jennifer Maguire always has the best technique tutorials. The post I linked to shares Thank You cards, not Christmas cards, but I love how she made a lot of cards using similar styles and materials.
Christmas Cards All Year Round  - I have a soft spot in my heart for this blog as I was on their design team earlier this year. If you keep up with making your cards "all year round", you'll have lots of cards ready for NEXT Christmas!
Split Coast Stampers - a mainstay in the world on consultants who sell card making supplies, this HUGE site has so many card designs, you'll wonder where to start!
Carla Creates - my Calgary Crops colleague always has new designs posted on her great blog!

Hope that gives you some additional inspiration for getting those Christmas cards done!

No comments:

Post a Comment