Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tags - a - plenty

Today's post over at Sharing Memories Scrapbooking showcases our Christmas tags. I love these little tags so I made LOTS of them...for a craft sale this weekend, for online sales, for my crop customers and for myself!

I made three different sets - solid:



Christmas Greetings:



And Christmas Words:



I love 'em all! Jump on over to today's post to check out how to use them and purchase them! And, get a few more ideas for how to use tags around the house!

I happened to come across a few more great and super creative ideas for using tags too:
Scrapbooks etc. - their designers share 16 tags that you can make from scratch!
Christmas Projects.com has a whole page of tag ideas.
And today Martha has a lovely idea for a typewritten tag (it's not really a tag, it's more of a label, but punch a hole in it and call it a tag baby!)

Make some tags today!

No comments:

Post a Comment