Thursday, January 14, 2010

Excitement x 3!

I have three quick things to share that made me super excited and happy!



First, I am the guest blogger today on Simply Frugal! I have a post up about scrapping on a budget, something all us crafters deal with regularly! Taya's site is full of ways to save a little cash and is devoted to Canadian deals, coupons and offers. If you haven't dropped by, do!

Second, the design team call for Sharing Memories is up today on Scrapbook Calls and Contests. I have already had several applications, and am expecting many more after today's post is up! So exciting to meet fresh new talent!

And third, I received an email yesterday from EK Success asking me to become an instructor for their Scrapbook Design and You course! I am very excited to get started with the certification process and then be able to reach and teach a whole new group of scrapbookers! I love the EK Success products (their puches especially!) and I will be very proud to represent them!

What a great day! They say good (or bad if you're a glass-half-empty kind of person) things happen in threes, so I am very lucky that all three have to do with my favorite hobby and business!

Hope your day is a great one too!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all three great things Noreen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - congrats to you!
    Thanks so much for all your nice comments on my blog - you are so sweet! It is always nice hearing such kind words....
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete