Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Over the next four weeks I will be making my meal plans based on the 20 meals I can make with what's in my house NOW. To keep me organized, I'll go back to the original post and cross off the items as I incorporate them into a weekly plan. OK... this week I'm choosing:

Monday: Shepherds Pie and Salad

Tuesday: Sweet and Tangy Chicken, along with Rice and Broccoli

Wednesday: Hamburger Soup, Buns and Salad

Thursday: Leftovers of above!

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday: Baked Macaroni and Cheese, with Veggies & Dip

Sunday: Ham, Scalloped Potatoes and Mixed Veggies

Don't forget to check out LOTS more meal plan ideas at http://www.orgjunkie.com/ and the almost 300 other bloggers who are participating in the Eat From the Pantry Challenge!


I'll check in with the grocery bills later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious. Is pizza night take-out or homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie...we rarely get take-out. I try to have a couple of decent fresh-frozen pizzas in the freezer (like you buy in the deli at Sobey's or Superstore)and I do make homemade pizza if I have bought the major ingredients (ie; lots of cheese, ham etc) for other meals that week. Now that I have a breadmaker the dough is super simple!

    ReplyDelete