Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Things for Tuesday

I just wanted to share a few cools bits & pieces with you:

1) Costco's Photo Centre has a special on photo prints - up to 200 prints for .10 cents each! The offer is good from May 25th until June 7th and the code to use is CWSSA525.

2) These flowers are so pretty and look simple to make.

Check out the tutorial by Allison Cope, who is the blog editor for Scrapbooks & Cards Today Magazine and also has a cool sketch site. While you are there, download the digital version of the Spring 2009 issue of Scrapbooks & Cards Today for free.

The last tutorial by Allison that I shared was paper casting...and I forgot to tell you that I tried it - it was very easy and the results were great - here is my experiment in progress and one of the final pieces:



Pretty cute!

3) If you have boys who like "Mighty Machines" like my son Grayson does, check out CM's new Construction Zone Kit! It is chock full of great papers and cute embellishments. My God-son Sean just had a Mighty Machines birthday party this past weekend, but these items would be great to make for your little construction worker's next birthday party - an invitation, personalized cups and treat bags:


So easy and so fun! Visit CM's Project Center regularly for more great ideas like these.

Happy Scrapping!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Donna Salazar has a video on her blog (link on the left hand side) on how to make this type of flower with paper and no sewing!

    http://donnasalazar.typepad.com/

    Thanks for the tip on the print sale at Costco.

    You've inspired me to make a menu plan. I'm going to do it this week. Tomorrow I'm going into the city with some friends for Weight Watchers and to buy fresh produce.

    I can't believe you baby fell out of his crib...little monkeys. Hopefully he doesn't develop into to much of a climbing daredevil.

    Take care and keep up the good work with LOAD...saw your scrap space on your 365 Shutterfly site :o)

    TracyBzz

    ReplyDelete